
Today, with all due apologies, I am far too busy to cram in an essay of any import. Things are just too busy at the farm (so to speak), and I've got other duties pleading for my attention. Oh, to live isolated on a hill, or in the deep reaches of earth, where only my selfish interests command my time! Alas, even then, I am afraid, I would find that I was not free.
I recommend that Contratimes readers take a moment and read some of the comments, and my responses, posted recently. Look at the comments offered by one reader at A Picture And A Poem and What If You Could, Would You? You might also want to look at the comments left at Unholy Alliance, Unholy Devotion and A Fifty Million Dollar Apology For Simple Math. I do not think you will be disappointed, nor will you feel at all "cheated."
And, as I promised, I offer another photograph (click on it for a full view) for your enjoyment, symbolic as it is: I've not got enough room for everything.
Contratimes
©Bill Gnade 2005/Contratimes
PS. If you need something to read that is a bit more heady and provocative, read David Horowitz' piece posted this morning. Click here to access it.
[Photo: Peterborough, NH. Camera: Canon F1. Lens: Canon FD 200mm/4. Film: Kodak 400 Tri-X. Exposure: 1/250 @ f8. Click on photo for larger view.]
No comments:
Post a Comment