Thursday, February 16, 2006

Secretary Of Defense

If there's one good thing that came out of Triggergate, it is this photo collage. I thank my blogging friend emaw_kc for lifting my spirits by sharing it on his blog. However, Mr. emaw_kc might be right–that the collage is in poor taste. But I don't always walk about in rarefied air. Occasionally I stoop to pick up a penny or turn my ear to a joke shared between common men. Propriety in these matters is for the tender and the persnickety. I shall laugh here, with alacrity. It is worth more than a few pennies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Raining Blows Down Upon You" is my favorite Cheney attack.

Bill Gnade said...

Well, sirc_valence, we share a similar sense of humor. I like his "Raining Down Blows" as well.

Thanks for visiting. I hope that, should you return here, I will not disappoint you.

Peace,

BG

FletcherDodge said...

I like the Telekinesis one, but it would have been funnier if it would have said "The Force" a la, Darth Vader.

Milton Stanley said...

I was already lying on the floor when I read this one, but it left me on the floor belly laughing. Peace.