Sunday, June 17, 2007

Note to readers

There are some technical problems here that have made it very difficult for me to post. Also, I am sure some of you notice the extremely slow loading time of this site; I do not, yet, understand why this is happening.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh, and happy Father's Day.

Gnade

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may want to consider putting fewer posts on the front page. I don't know if that's the issue--but I do know that the less stuff there is on a page, the fast it'll load. :-)

Anonymous said...

Just sent an e-mail off with some specifics on the "stuff there is on a page".

Would you care to elaborate on the technical issues keeping you from posting? Between David, his brother and me, I daresay you've got some nerds at your service, to say nothing of any other readers...

Anonymous said...

Bill,

There is a Imus Fan Map we are pushing this to go viral, the map is at Supportimus org I don't know if you know there is also a Fake Imus blog pretty funny.

Scroll down and have a look at the Imus Fan Map after filling we plan on sending this to the folks who fired him.

http://supportimus.org/

Yours Laree