I apologize to those of you who attempted to view the YouTube video I recommended in my last post. Apparently it has been removed from YouTube's library: it seems that there has been a claim by Warner Music Group that a copyright has been violated. I have no reason to quibble with that claim.
Here is the original link. You can see for yourself the explanatory note at the top of the page.
I noticed yesterday that well over a 1.3 million folks had already viewed the 9 minute film. I believe when I had linked to it on Saturday night at 10:30, only a few hundred thousand had viewed it. I think that it is safe to conclude that the video is quite popular; I cannot imagine it will not pop up somewhere else. Perhaps a revised version, with all copyrights intact, will reemerge on YouTube shortly.
Regardless, my apologies for the disappointing inconvenience.
As I implied already in a comment posted elsewhere on this site, I am certain hundreds if not thousands of questionable movies have been expunged today from the YouTube playlist because they contain include tunes that have not been posted without all due permissions. Or is this just me tumbling down the rabbit hole of deepest unlikelihood?
Peace.
BG
1 comment:
Since, I recommended it in the first place, I came across the second version of the video. I guess the creator received the proper permissions, for now...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU6fuFrdCJY
Post a Comment