Tuesday, April 18, 2006

If You Haven't Noticed ...



...Let me point out that I have been posting more than once per day (some days). On Thursday, for example, I posted about American Idol, the Gospel of Judas, and Holy Week meditations. I don't know if this is a good thing. Perhaps you will let me know. But I encourage you to look more closely each day at what I am doing; there might be something you would prefer to read below the top-most essays.

Peace.

PS. Egads! I see that perhaps my own thoughts re: Rumsfeld and his critics on the left are presented in yesterday's Wall Street Journal. I only found their comments moments ago, so I promise my own thoughts are indeed my own thoughts. If I've plagiarized a thing it is the vast collective unconsciousness of the cosmos into which I, and the WSJ writers, are clearly tapped. Of course, I jest: There is no tap, but a spigot. Glug, glug.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I don't know if this is a good thing.

Post away!