Friday, April 13, 2007

Humbled, Gladly, By A Comment

I would like to direct readers to a comment made today by a Contratimes reader, Brady, who lives in Switzerland. I cannot tell you how humbling it is for me -- humbling in a good and right way. This is not to say that I am not humbled by every comment posted here, for I am: I am truly honored by others' care. It was just that this one struck a very important chord, one that is pleasant and sustained.

I have indeed speculated wildly over the past few days. I have my reasons; perhaps I will share them in the next day or two. But I cannot help but agree with Brady: my speculations (in general) weaken my credibility, and they surely weaken my spirit.

Let me just put it this way: right now, I am experimenting.

Thanks to each of you for enduring this (hopefully) brief phase.

Peace.

©Bill Gnade 2007/Contratimes. All Rights Reserved.

4 comments:

Brady said...

Just read this post and the following. I am always humbled when someone listens to me.

You are a friend…

Bill Gnade said...

Brady,

I hope you are sincere when you list me as a friend, because, or so I hope, we are indeed friends to each other.

Thank you, with all seriousness and gratitude. I bid you well.

Peace.

BG

Brady said...

Meant it!

Omar Cruz said...

I like this blog is fantastic, is really good written. Congratulation. Do you want to see something more? Read it...: Costa Rica is a country with a extremely sense of freedom. The landscapes are for much the most green in whole center america.The chances of investement are way to high, the average of Americans, European and people of the entire planet who is buying here is up in the sky !!!
Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: condos, costa rica real estate, costa rica property. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/