The photo of this moose appeared on page 1 of the local daily yester- day under the banner, "All Ears." It was a perfect title. And it remains a perfect title for how I feel about returning to this blog after a significant hiatus: I want to listen. Perhaps you have something to say. Anything?
Peace.
15 comments:
Just "welcome back" and I hope all is well.
Cheers!
Cheers to you, too.
I've considered taking a sabbatical myself. Has it been good for you?
Hey, I was wondering where you'd got to!
I wondered when or if your posting would resume.
As for me, I have taken a permanent hiatus from "blogging" blogging and am solely focused on "photo" blogging nowadays. Your input and insight is welcome, as always.
GKB
Mike,
The sabbatical HAS been good. I am just not sure if it is over. Does that make sense?
BG
Kim,
I pray you are well.
Peace.
Gnade
Greg,
You may ask for my help at any time. I just hope I have something to give.
Peace to you,
Gnade
Actually, Bill, the better question is are you well? You had that skiing accident. Are you fully recovered?
As for me, well, to use the phrase the young people like, my summer "sucked." Some issues with teenagers that I found very difficult. But God is good.
Kim,
I still suffer some vertigo and neck pain. And then there is the anxiety.
I watched a program recently regarding concussions, middle age, and suicide. There seems to be some correlation: the more concussions one has, the more likely one is to kill oneself. Not that I am suicidal; but depression often follows a concussion. So, needless to say, I grope about for some explanation for the malaise which is my daily fare.
Sorry to hear about your summer. I can commiserate, I promise.
Peace,
Gnade
I'm sorry ou are experiencing anxiety.
Over ten years ago, I went through a brief time of depression, and I think I have had some similar symptoms this summer, insomnia followed by sleeping a lot; lack of appetite, loss of interest in things I usually enjoy doing. But at least I know where my troubles lie. Not knowing would be frustrating, to be sure.
I hope you start to feel less anxiety as the days go by.
It's about time!
It's good to see you again…
Good to hear from you.
Glad you're back.
Post a Comment