Monday, February 23, 2009

Henninger, Straight Up

The unintended consequences of the Obama Super-Duper Stimulus Plan are discussed in this incisive commentary by Daniel Henninger.

Mr. Obama's stimulus plan is in many ways a lot like a theological argument: it's based in faith and fraught with paradox. And then there's that fear element pushed at nearly every turn.


Peace -- and prosperity -- through dissent.


BG


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Bill-
Down here in Georgia, we've heard that NH is talking about secession. Can you comment?

Anonymous said...

Hang on, Bill. I'm busy watching my 401(k) slide into the abyss. Buns, there it goes.

You were saying?

< / attempt at humor >

I hold on to the thought that either God is in control or he's not. (I believe in the affirmative answer) Plus, I'm feeling more like a sparrow in the field every day.

:)



BTW, I sent you an email with a link regarding your post on gay marriage. It's a synopsis of all scientific issue on the (alleged) genetic etiology and is well worth your time.

Cheers.