Confronting the Zeitgeist one day at a time
Bill,while we miss you, I know you have many other pressing concerns that far outweigh the importance of shouting into the tubes of the Internet.May our Lord Jesus Christ renew your strength when you are weary, and His grace be with you always!David
Hang in there. We'll be here when you return. My prayers for you, as well.
No need to apologize. I'm praying for you and your family too, Bill. Peace.
Rest up, friend.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Bill,
while we miss you, I know you have many other pressing concerns that far outweigh the importance of shouting into the tubes of the Internet.
May our Lord Jesus Christ renew your strength when you are weary, and His grace be with you always!
David
Hang in there. We'll be here when you return. My prayers for you, as well.
No need to apologize. I'm praying for you and your family too, Bill. Peace.
Rest up, friend.
Post a Comment