Confronting the Zeitgeist one day at a time
I believe in posting for no reason whatsoever, I do it all the time. You should try it more often, Bill.
SE,I am beginning to think I post for no reason whatsoever more than I realize.
Heh.I've actually got a better record than that, thank you.(BTW, I love lawyer jokes, given that Christ referred to members of my profession in His day as, "a brood of vipers.")Cheers.
RS, Odd, don't you think, the locution "brood of vipers"? Can vipers be in a brood? Do they brood? I imagine something is lost in translation, you whited sepulcher.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I believe in posting for no reason whatsoever, I do it all the time. You should try it more often, Bill.
SE,
I am beginning to think I post for no reason whatsoever more than I realize.
Heh.
I've actually got a better record than that, thank you.
(BTW, I love lawyer jokes, given that Christ referred to members of my profession in His day as, "a brood of vipers.")
Cheers.
RS,
Odd, don't you think, the locution "brood of vipers"? Can vipers be in a brood? Do they brood?
I imagine something is lost in translation, you whited sepulcher.
Post a Comment