Confronting the Zeitgeist one day at a time
Yep, and you can take the top 1%, draw another bell shaped curve and make another top 1%. What would the world be like if there were no mountains to climb, and no tops to aspire to?
Insightful. I pride myself on original takes on the commonplace, but I sure missed this one. Simple, important, and nearly always overlooked.Uncle Rick (former visitor, absent for a long time)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yep, and you can take the top 1%, draw another bell shaped curve and make another top 1%.
What would the world be like if there were no mountains to climb, and no tops to aspire to?
Insightful. I pride myself on original takes on the commonplace, but I sure missed this one. Simple, important, and nearly always overlooked.
Uncle Rick (former visitor, absent for a long time)
Post a Comment