I thought about doing as you've suggested, but I am afraid that I will lose the text in the blacks, whites and grays of the image. That is why I experimented with a variety of colors in an effort to separate the text from the background.
I am not an HTML sort of guy. I am very limited in that way. So I am not sure how to suitably solve my problem.
2 comments:
Bill, why don't you just put that image you had in part of the background in the header you have now? Like, behind or above the 'C' or something.
Dear Commentator,
I thought about doing as you've suggested, but I am afraid that I will lose the text in the blacks, whites and grays of the image. That is why I experimented with a variety of colors in an effort to separate the text from the background.
I am not an HTML sort of guy. I am very limited in that way. So I am not sure how to suitably solve my problem.
Perhaps later today I will try again.
Blessings,
Gnade
Post a Comment