Yeah, an interesting article, Bill. I have seen the issue raised elsewhere, but I really can't generate much concern about it, seeing how just about everything our Federal overlords do is unconstitutional.
I have the same feeling about Obama giving the prize money to charity and getting the tax deduction, rather than have it go to the government under the apparent requirement that such money "legally" belongs to the US Treasury (I don't concede that the state has the right to own anything), as if all politicians aren't crooks to their very core.
As for the last paragraph of the article, the irony of spouting pro-Israel propaganda while feigning alarm at attempts by foreign governments to meddle in American politics is apparently lost on this guy.
1 comment:
Yeah, an interesting article, Bill. I have seen the issue raised elsewhere, but I really can't generate much concern about it, seeing how just about everything our Federal overlords do is unconstitutional.
I have the same feeling about Obama giving the prize money to charity and getting the tax deduction, rather than have it go to the government under the apparent requirement that such money "legally" belongs to the US Treasury (I don't concede that the state has the right to own anything), as if all politicians aren't crooks to their very core.
As for the last paragraph of the article, the irony of spouting pro-Israel propaganda while feigning alarm at attempts by foreign governments to meddle in American politics is apparently lost on this guy.
Post a Comment