If you are into birds of prey, I think you'll like the following image. It's a bit static (the bird is not doing anything unusual or interesting), but it is a decent shot of an intense bird on the wing.
Peace.
BG

PS. Click on image for a larger view.
4 comments:
Glad you're back, BG, even if your hiatus isn't over. I thoroughly enjoyed the John Edwards piece. Peace.
A photo of an osprey clutching a fish in it's talons would have been more impressive to me, but such a shot might have offended some readers.
Milton,
I must announce with all enthusiasm that I like the new mugshot!
Yes, yes. I am back, but I am not really any kind of back associated with football: not fullback, halfback, or quarterback. I am eighthback, maybe tenth-.
Peace.
Gnade
Dearest pewster dwelling beneath the ground,
I did afix a fish-filter on the end of my lens, but apparently it wriggled free.
The reason I took the photo was that I spotted this raptor in a downtown area; it swooped over a bandstand, arced over tennis courts, and took a few dives into a duck pond only a few yards from a restaurant, grocery store and laundromat. Alas, I was too slow getting my camera out from beneath the pile of groceries smashed into the back of my car; this shot was taken with only a few moments to spare before the osprey moved on.
What I might photograph next time is a pickerel using its backbone to snag an osprey by its talons!
Peace!
Gnade
Post a Comment