Saturday, December 20, 2008

RECOVERY

As some of you may know, this region in New Hampshire has been devastated by an ice storm. For thousands of people and hundreds if not thousands of businesses, this storm has been a disaster.

I apologize for letting Contratimes fall into nothingness, but this is the first I've been able to get online in 8 days. I am in a small internet cafe in a tiny neighboring town where I've gotten a chance to access the big world's web.

There is much to learn in all of this. If I could whittle it all down to one fine point, it would be this: Be Prepared.

Peace,

BG

3 comments:

Elvis the Original Terminator said...

Being prepared is one thing... but more importantly do we blame Bush or Obama?

T.C. said...

Remember the Montreal Ice Storm in the mid 1990s? It paralyzed and entire city. It was incredible. We were without electricity for weeks and months. Hang in there.

Undergroundpewster said...

New Hampshire went offline? Who knew?

Actually, I imagined you were taking the slow path and had started paddling to Washington for the inauguration.

BTW, you haven't missed much.