I stopped in at Contratimes today almost out of nostalgia. I haven't been thoughtfully active here in so long, this blog no longer feels like it's mine. Perhaps it isn't; perhaps I shall find it to be the work of some alter ego. But I doubt it.
Somewhat without meaning to, I read through my old essay regarding NPR's firing of Juan Williams, and I must say it is really quite good. Did I really write that? Hmm.
Blessings!
7 comments:
Your readers wish you'd return more frequently, because, yes, you write good stuff.
Cheers.
Thank you for the encouraging words, RS. I have been stumbling about of late, throwing punches at the keyboard, never landing a thing.
Peace.
Blessngs to you, too. - Milton
Well, when the muse strikes, just wander on back here :)
Just sitting here with a cup of joe at the kitchen table waiting for you to get back
The house may need a little dusting, but it probably does not need a make-over.
I write pretty well, but when I read your stuff, I really want to get better.
Uncle Rick
Post a Comment