All you fastidious fuss-buckets out there must forgive me. Occasionally the only response to any given thing is an exclamation of profanity. And what follows requires that very sort of response. Nay, it deserves a far more outraged one.
Let this be fair-warning: Today begins the first of any number of "Holy Sh****t! Alarms" at Contratimes. In fact, this is the official and inaugural launch of said alarm. I know that I am supposed to be a Christian; that I am to be charitable in all things. But this is one of those things God, I believe, would want me to damn. If it isn't, then I doubt that there is a God at all.
Please, I beg you, put on your life preserver and fling yourself into this pile of so much unbe-stinking-lievable swill. You'll wish -- truly and fully -- that you DID NOT KNOW HOW TO READ.
What is it about? Well, it is about JonBenet Ramsey and -- you freaking guessed it!!! -- that evildoer! You know who I mean. Ahh! It is an !#&@?x† scream! And to think this author (is that a word?) has a show on the liberals' radio voice, Air America.
Peace and mirth, if you can find either.
©Bill Gnade 2006/Contratimes - All Rights Reserved.
†I recognize that this is not a real word.
Technorati tags: hate speech, thought crimes, thought terrorists, JonBenet Ramsey, Exploiting the murder of little girls for political gain, Air America, Thom Hartmann, Bush, Mass Suicide of All Thinking And Kind-Hearted People, Run away!
2 comments:
Yeesh. This is journalism? They really ARE clueless. I love reading the threads. How did 'they' start Katrina? I thought it was nature that did that? Oh, I know, Bush didn't sign Kyoto ergo he allowed and created (like Merlin) Katrina. Ha, ha, ha! You do realize the zeitgeist of our times is rampant and out of control, right? I don't know if it can be defeated.
I understand your anger, and your title, completely.
Post a Comment