It would be easy to conclude from my posts this week that I believe Bill Clinton's interview with Fox News' Chris Wallace was the week's big story. It was no such thing. The week's big story was the horrific assault on children that occurred in a Colorado high school. That hideous and unimaginable event, that act of domestic terrorism and sexual perversion, is enough to bring down fire and brimstone upon a complacent world. One shudders to think what happened in that Platte Canyon High School classroom.
It's a good thing I am not God.
5 comments:
Yes, you are right: cursing God is an easy answer but a bad idea.
I also understand your anxiety. Schools in general are too insecure in this country. That any of us make it through the day is really a gift.
Peace,
BG
I, too, have a son in his first year in high school. He was homeschooled until last year. It was this kind of thing that made me anxious to let him go. It was hard.
Pure anger and hatred I feel towards that man......who molested children....innocent children....and took the life of that poor girl and horrified that small town.
And the same goes for Mark Foley....who under the guise of politics with the protection of our government....was able to hold office and continue groteque behavior...here is a link to the actual IM conversations he had with a 16 year old page.....WARNING...somewhat graphic...but the truth should be avaialble....and our news is "buffered"
http://abcnews.go.com/images/WNT/02-02-03b.pdf
It is a harsh world at times.......whatever Gods/Goddesses you pray too......keep praying......our world needs all the help it can get.
Xavier,
I just read the transcript link you forwarded. All sad and quite lewd. I've been hearing on the radio news that the email/IM exchange was "sexually suggestive." There's not much suggestion going on in this transcript, that's for sure. Very repulsive.
BG
I am sorry for bringing bad news today...its Monday and being a single 29 year old man is never easy haha especially in these days and times.
But I just read this awful news on Drudge report about the amish school shooting....and it seems to fit with this blog.
I used to live in Decatur, IL...as a child my family would drive through Amish towns.....these people are peaceful and harm nobody. This shooter , I cannot even fathom what his problems were.....but he could have directed his anger at life in other areas I believe.
Anyways here it is...may the creator save us all from this madness
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/10/02/D8KGKNH00.html
Post a Comment