Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I bid you each and all a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah. May you find holiness, joy and peace; may you see signs and wonders. May this season touch you deeply; and may you touch the mysteries such a season portends. For me, this is all about rebirth, the promise of redemption. I feel an acute need for both.

I am off for a while, perhaps a long while. We shall see.

Happy New Year!

Bill Gnade

4 comments:

Brady said...

Peace to you, Bill, and blessings to your family. Stay away as long as you need but please, do come back.

Kim said...

Merry Christmas, Bill.

God Bless you! You're such an encouraging person; I appreciate your blog and your demeanor very much.

KJ said...

Peace of Christ and Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

A very Blessed and Joyous Christmas Season to you and yours, Bill. Rest well, but please do come back.