Sometimes little things like this just KILL me. I mean, it sat there for over 24 hours, all wrong and misshapen, and it was just so obvious. I am talking about my headline for Sunday's post: TIME Is It's Own Award. How could I not see that glaring absurdity floating between the t and s in Its? It amazes me how easily some things just elude detection.
Oiks.
4 comments:
This has nothing to do with this entry, but there was no place to comment on your Christmas post, so:
Merry Christmas to you.
I, too, am in need of renewal. I've always found that time in the wilderness, the desert especially for me, is the best place to hear the "still small voice."
Best to you and your family.
Cheers.
Its know condemnation of you as a righter, Bill. At some point, everyone makes a typo on there blog. It just proves were all human.
Am I mistaken? Isn't it's a contraction for It is, and possessive form of it... its? OR, did you fix the original?
Merry Christmas!
WIC,
Yes, on all points. I fixed the original.
Peace,
BG
Post a Comment