Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Year In Review: Speak Your Mind (If You Wish)

As the end of 2006 approaches, I wonder about the year's most important stories. Were I to review the year at this website, I might find myself unable to pin down the year's big news. Of course, I have a hunch or two. But what do you think? Why?

Sound off if you wish. I urge you to speak freely, even passionately. I am listening. This is about your opinions, not mine.

Blessings.

BG

1 comment:

Kim said...

Well, as far as being a "world news" type of story, it isn't, but it impacted me a great deal.

It was the story of the man who brually murdered the Amish children. That just spoke volumes to me about the fragility of our safety in this world. It spoke to me about the true heart of man, and made me wonder how anyone can believe that man is basically good at heart.

I'm sure there are more politically oriented stories, but as a Christian wife and mother in my little corner of the world, this is what I thought of.