Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Story To Be Told

Cole Ruotsala died on Friday, September 19, 2008. His funeral is Thursday.

In just a few short weeks, Cole's story circled the globe. His little website at Caring Bridge has received over 440,000 visits as of this writing. His video page, only about two weeks old, has received over 26,000 guests.

The little boy touched me.

“Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My heart is broken over Cole Ruotsala in a way that I have never felt although I only discovered him about two weeks ago. I feel like I have lost a little friend. His family has been an inspiration to me and I find myself starved for news about how they are doing, which is how I found your blog. Please keep us posted on anything you hear. Thanks!