It's just that I have a hard time being blunt, that judgmentally blunt.
Besides, there is something very endearing to me about Chris Matthews. No doubt it is not his politics, or his opinions. I just know that I like him. So to just call him an idiot stops me in my tracks a little bit.
3 comments:
Never. You're just gonna have to live with the fact you pointed out the truth.
Ginx,
It's just that I have a hard time being blunt, that judgmentally blunt.
Besides, there is something very endearing to me about Chris Matthews. No doubt it is not his politics, or his opinions. I just know that I like him. So to just call him an idiot stops me in my tracks a little bit.
Only a little. He's an idiot.
(There, I said it -- again!)
I'm proud of you. Besides, I'm sure you're aware it's okay to like idiots.
Post a Comment